2017 PINit TV Advertising Opportunities
PINit TV’s 48 Hour film series is proud to offer industry leading and motorsports related companies opportunities for advertising for our debut season in 2017. Producing over 15 episodes featuring four of the best professional racers in the U.S., the 48 Hours is the first of its kind offering motorsports fans exclusive behind the scenes exposure on race week. With private access to their homes and personal lives, garages and pits, viewers get to experience the intensity of racing but most of all a personal connection to our featured racers.
Market Scope and Reach
- AMA Pro Flat Track Racing
- California Flat Track Association Racing
- AMA Supermoto, AMA Supermoto West, and Supermoto USA markets
- SCORE International: Best in the Desert, Baja Rally
- San Felipe 250
- Baja Sur 500
- Baja 500
- Baja 1000
- Sonoma Raceway, Laguna Seca classic car circuit (CSRG, SVRA, Monterey Classics)
- MotoAmerica Superbike Racing circuit
- Over The Hill Gang Motocross (over 1,000 racers)
With the broad reach across multiple market audiences and the cinematic quality of our films, we are excited to offer this opportunity to industry leaders. Contact our Marketing Department and download our Advertising brochure to be a part of the excitement for 2017.